|Effect:||-1 Mind Attributes|
Permanent Concussion! in The Outer Worlds is a Flaw. Flaws are negative attributes that are acquired from certain causes, players are given the chance to accept or reject the flaw which is permanently applied to the player's stats if the player chooses to accept it.
Having been hit in the head one too many times, your mental faculties have been permanently affected.
Permanent Concussion! Information
- Perk Point/s Acquired: 1
- Permanently decreases the Mind Attributes by -1
Permanent Concussion! Acquisition
- Permanent Concussion! is acquired if the player gets hit on the head by enemies multiple times.
Permanent Concussion! Notes and Trivia
- Players can choose to accept or reject the Flaw
- Choosing to accept a Flaw rewards the player with a Perk Point
- Accepted flaws cannot be removed