-30% Movement Speed
Permanently Crippled in The Outer Worlds is a Flaw. Flaws are negative attributes that are acquired from certain causes, players are given the chance to accept or reject the flaw which is permanently applied to the player's stats if the player chooses to accept it.
Your legs have been damaged too many times, and your movement speed has now been permanently lowered.
Permanently Crippled Information
- Perk Point/s Acquired: 1
- Unable to dodge, -30% Movement Speed
Permanently Crippled Acquisition
- Permanently Crippled is acquired if the player suffers multiple attacks at their legs. This can also happen as a result of falling and taking damage. One method to quickly get this flaw is to repeatedly climb up a ladder and jump off, taking damage.
Permanently Crippled Notes and Trivia
- Players can choose to accept or reject the Flaw
- Choosing to accept a Flaw rewards the player with a Perk Point
- Accepted Flaws cannot be removed