|Max Rank:||100 (Base Game)
150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC)
Persuade in The Outer Worlds is a specialized skill found under the Core Skill: Dialog. Skills are abilities that provide both passive and active bonuses to the player that heavily affects their gameplay in combat and interactions with NPCs and Companions that affects the player's reputation.
- Dialog Skill
- The Persuade skill is used in conversations and also has a chance to inflict Cower (crippling fear) when you first damage a Human target
Ways to Increase Persuade
- Indicate any items or ways that increase the rank of this skill.
- The following Equipment increases your Persuade Skill:
Persuade Base Skill Unlocks
|Persuade Rank||Unlocks||Content Required|
|20 - NOVICE||Cower: Humans have a 20% chance to cower in fear for 3s after the first time you hit them.||Base Game|
|40 - COMPETENT||Cower Duration: +7s||Base Game|
|60 - ADEPT||Cowered Target's Armor: -50%||Base Game|
|80 - EXPERT||Human Cower Chance: +10%||Base Game|
|100 - MASTER||When a Human cowers, you gain +25% Armor for 10s||Base Game|
|150 - VIRTUOSO||Chance to Cower resets after 10s, allowing a damaged Human to Cower again.||Peril on Gorgon|
Builds That use Persuade
Persuade Notes and Trivia
- Points are first placed into the core skill (e.g. Melee) of the specialized skill (e.g. 1-Handed Melee) which improves all of the specialized skills in that group up to Rank 50.
- Once it reaches Rank 50, skill points can be directly added to the specialized skill to increase the effect up to Rank 100/ 150 (Only available with Peril on Gorgon DLC)
- Some armor, consumables and status effects can temporarily raise and lower the effects of your skills.