Physical Damage Weakness
|Effect:||+25% Physical Damage|
Physical Damage Weakness in The Outer Worlds is a Flaw. Flaws are negative attributes that are acquired from certain causes, players are given the chance to accept or reject the flaw which is permanently applied to the player's stats if the player chooses to accept it.
Taking too much Physical Damage has made you soft and vulnerable to more Physical Damage.
Physical Damage Weakness Information
- Perk Point/s Acquired: 1
- +25% Physical Damage Received
Physical Damage Weakness Acquisition
- Physical Damage Weakness is acquired if your character gets hit multiple times from an enemy's physical attacks.
Physical Damage Weakness Notes and Trivia
- Players can choose to accept or reject the Flaw
- Choosing to accept a Flaw rewards the player with a Perk Point
- Accepted flaws cannot be removed