Pitecophobia! in The Outer Worlds is a Flaw. Flaws are negative attributes that are acquired from certain causes, players are given the chance to accept or reject the flaw which is permanently applied to the player's stats if the player chooses to accept it.
- Perk Point/s Acquired: 1
- Phobic: -1 Dexterity, -1 Perception, -1 Temperament when attacked by Primals
- Pitecophobia! is acquired if the player gets attacked too many times by Primals
Pitecophobia! Notes and Trivia
- Players can choose to accept or reject the Flaw
- Choosing to accept a Flaw rewards the player with a Perk Point
- Accepted flaws cannot be removed