|Effect:||+25% Plasma Damage Received|
Plasma Weakness! in The Outer Worlds is a Flaw. Flaws are negative attributes that are acquired from certain causes, players are given the chance to accept or reject the flaw which is permanently applied to the player's stats if the player chooses to accept it.
Getting burned too many times has made you susceptible to Plasma damage.
Plasma Weakness! Information
- Perk Point/s Acquired: 1
- Effect: +25% Plasma Damage Received
Plasma Weakness! Acquisition
- Plasma Weakness! is acquired by if your character gets burnt too many times from environmental hazards or from plasma damage that causes the burn effect.
Plasma Weakness! Notes and Trivia
- Players can choose to accept or reject the Flaw
- Choosing to accept a Flaw rewards the player with a Perk Point
- Accepted flaws cannot be removed