|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+15% Companion Crit Chance|
Precision in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Precision is a perk that adds a Critical Chance for a companion's attacks. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
After some unsactioned adjustments, the Workbench's sight alignment tool is much more accurate.
- Unlocking this skill adds 15% for a companion to inflict a Critical Chance on attacks.
- Precision is found under Tier 1
- Precision is a perk exclusive to the player
- Precision requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Precision Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.