Quick and the Dead
|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+50% TTD Recharge Rate|
Quick and the Dead in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Quick and the Dead is a perk that increases the effect of Tactical Time Dilation. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Your Tactical Time Dilation meter recharges much faster.
Quick and the Dead Information
- Unlocking this perk grants 50% to the recharge rate of the TTD (Tactical Time Dilation) allowing it to be used as frequently as possible
Quick and the Dead Acquisition
- Quick and the Dead is found under Tier 1
- Quick and the Dead is a perk exclusive to the player
- Quick and the Dead requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Quick and the Dead builds
Quick and the Dead Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.