|Cost:||Requires 3 previous perks|
|Bonus:||-20% N-ray Damage Received|
Radiation Proofing in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Radiation Proofing is a perk that grants the ability to you and your companions to take reduced damage from N-Ray sources, while SAM is in the party. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
While SAM is in the party, you and your companions take reduced damage from N-Ray sources.
Radiation Proofing Information
- Unlocking this perk grants the ability to you and your companions to take reduced damage from N-Ray sources, While SAM is in the party.
Radiation Proofing Acquisition
- Radiation Proofing is found under Tier 4
- Radiation Proofing is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Radiation Proofing requires 3 previous perks
Radiation Proofing Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.