|Bonus:||Improves your Weapon Sway, and Critical Hit Chance with ranged Weapons|
Ranged is a Core Skill in The Outer Worlds. Ranged improves your Weapon Sway, and Critical Hit Chance with ranged Weapons. You can increase your Ranged skill by spending Skill Points when you level up or from some pieces of Armor.
- Ranged improves your Weapon Sway, and Critical Hit Chance with ranged Weapons
- Each point in Ranged significantly increases Handguns, Long Guns and Heavy Weapons skills, up to 50 points each.
Ways to Increase Ranged
Ranged Notes and Trivia
- Points are first placed into the core skill (e.g. Ranged) of the specialized skill (e.g. 1-Handed Ranged) which improves all of the specialized skills in that group up to Rank 50.
- Once it reaches Rank 50, skill points can be directly added to the specialized skill to increase the effect up to Rank 100 (Base Game) / 150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC).
- Some armor, consumables and status effects can temporarily raise and lower the effects of your skills.