|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+20 Damage to Corporate Military|
Rebellion in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Rebellion is a perk that boosts the damage against the corporate military. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
While Felix is in the party, you and your companions deal bonus damage to Corporate enemies.
- Unlocking this perk boosts the whole party's damage against corporate enemies only if Felix is in the party.
- Rebellion is found under Tier 3
- Rebellion is a perk exclusive to Felix
- Rebellion requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Rebellion is unlocked if 2 previous perks from Felix's previous perks have been acquired
Rebellion Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.