|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+5 Base Armor Rating|
Resilient in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Resilient is a perk that increases the rating of the player's armor. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
You have a base Armor Rating which adds to any armor you wear.
- Unlocking this perk adds +5 Base Armor Rating to any armor the player equips.
- Resilient is found under Tier 1
- Resilient is a perk exclusive to the player
- Resilient requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Resilient Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.