Rest-n-Go-Keycard in The Outer Worlds is a Quest Item. Quest Items are items that are found and/or used by the player to advance certain Quests or to access locked areas. Quest items are usually obtained through finding, exploring, and looting it from specified areas of a Location, killing Enemies, and are given by NPCs.
This keycard grants access to locked rooms and safes in the Rest-n-Go Groundbreaker.
Issuance of a keycard in no way implies that mangement accepts responsibilty for the security of rooms or belongings at the Rest-n-Go.
DO NOT LOSE. Seriously. Do you know how much it costs to re-key a safe? It's not cheap. -Milo
There are three containers in the backroom of Rest-n-Go that each require a keycard to be opened.
One keycard can also be used to open the door at the second floor of the Rest-n-Go instead of using hacking
- Pickpocket it off Milo Ottinger in Rest-n-Go.
- In the backroom of Spacer's Choice vendor on the ground underneath a container.
- In the far backroom of the Waste Disposal with the hole in the center of the room. Its on the ground in the far left corner. (You may need to finish off some quests first or find the Science weapon Prismatic Hammer)
- In the crew bunk room past Security through the left door then the right door in the back shelf second to the right.
- In the pockets of an Engineer located in The Lost Hope bar. Follow her into the bathroom, and while she is 'occupied' you will have time to pickpocket the Keycard.
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia Go Here