|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Revenge in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Revenge is a perk that buffs the player's damage. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Whenever you are affected by a harmful Combat Effect, you deal increased Damage.
- Unlocking this perk grants the player 20% more damage only if you are affected by a harmful Combat Effect.
- Revenge is found under Tier 3
- Revenge is a perk exclusive to the player
- Revenge requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Revenge is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Revenge Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.