Robophobia! in The Outer Worlds is a Flaw. Flaws are negative attributes that are acquired from certain causes, players are given the chance to accept or reject the flaw which is permanently applied to the player's stats if the player chooses to accept it.
Automechanicals now give you the willies, and when they’re attacking your party you’re not as effective as you should be.
- Perk Point/s Acquired: 1
- Decrease of Dexterity, Perception, and Temperament by -1 when there's a robot nearby. (Including SAM, your companion.)
- Robophobia! is acquired if the player encounter or gets attacked too many times by Automechanicals
Robophobia! Notes and Trivia
- Players can choose to accept or reject the Flaw
- Choosing to accept a Flaw rewards the player with a Perk Point
- Accepted flaws cannot be removed
- Robophobia! adds an additional dialogue option when in dialogue with many automechinals that consists of screaming in terror at the sight of them