|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||-20% Companion Ability Cooldowns for each of your kills|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
Rolling Thunder in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Rolling Thunder is a perk that is associated with the cooldown of the companion's ability. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Killing an enemy reduces the remaining cooldown time of Companion Abilities.
Rolling Thunder Information
- This perk decreases the cooldown time of a companion's ability by 20% every time the player kills an enemy.
Rolling Thunder Acquisition
- Rolling Thunder is found under Tier 2
- Rolling Thunder is a perk exclusive to the player
- Rolling Thunder requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Rolling Thunder is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
Rolling Thunder Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.