Rust Bucket Resistance
|Cost:||Requires 3 previous perks|
|Bonus:||-20% Automechanical Damage Received|
Rust Bucket Resistance in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Rust Bucket Resistance is a perk that buff your Automechanical Damage Received. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
While Parvati is in the party, you and your companions take reduced damage from Automechanicals.
Rust Bucket Resistance Information
- Unlocking this perk allows -20% Automechanical Damage Received to the player's meter only if Parvati is in the team and if she uses her Ability.
Rust Bucket Resistance Acquisition
- Rust Bucket Resistance is found under Tier 4
- Rust Bucket Resistance is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Rust Bucket Resistance requires 3 previous perks.
Rust Bucket Resistance Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.