|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||Showtime: Damage +25% for 5s|
|Requirements:||Requires 3 previous perks|
Showtime in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Showtime is a perk that adds a buff to the companion's damage. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase the damage dealt by this companion for a short time after performing their Companion Ability.
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Unlocking this ability grants the companion 25% more damage after activating their ability.
- Showtime is found under Tier 4
- Showtime requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Showtime is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Showtime is unlocked if 3 previous perks from a companion's Tier 3 perks have been acquired
Showtime Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.