|Mod Effect:||Increases the movement speed when TTD is activated.|
Skeletar-Muscular-Adreno-Stimulator in The Outer Worlds is an Armor Mod. Skeletar-Muscular-Adreno-Stimulator increases the user's movement speed while in Tactical Time Dialtion. Armor mods improve and modify the stats of the existing Armor equipped by the player, there are several different kinds of Armor Mods including Skill Kit, Armoring, Utility, and Gadget.
Uses a chrono-electric field inside the armor to speed up the wearer during time dilation.
- This mod can be attached to ???
- Skeletar-Muscular-Adreno-Stimulator: Increases your movement speed for a short time when you enter Tactical Time Dilation. This effect has a cooldown.
- Can be looted from a Mega Raptidon variation of the Raptidon
- Mods can only be installed when you modify an Armor using a Workbench
- IMPORTANT: Mods can't be removed once they're used, so put them on your favorite gear