Slow the World
|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+25% Tactical Time Dilation Meter Max|
Slow the World in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Slow the World is a perk that increases the time of the Tactical Time Dilation. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Tactical Time Dilation lasts longer. Surely this is normal.
Slow the World Information
- Unlocking this perk adds 25% more to the meter of the TTD (Tactical Time Dilation) allowing the effect to last longer once it is used.
Slow the World Acquisition
- Slow the World is found under Tier 1
- Slow the World is a perk exclusive to the player
- Slow the World requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Slow the World builds
Slow the World Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.