Snake Oil Salesman
|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+20% Vendor Buying Price|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
Snake Oil Salesman in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Snake Oil Salesman is a perk that increases the value of selling items. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
You have a way of convincing Vendors to pay you more Bits than they should.
Snake Oil Salesman Information
- Unlocking this skill grants the player 20% more value of selling items to a vendor, which allows you to acquire more bits.
Snake Oil Salesman Acquisition
- Snake Oil Salesman is found under Tier 2
- Snake Oil Salesman is a perk exclusive to the player
- Snake Oil Salesman requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Snake Oul Salesman is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
Snake Oil Salesman Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.