|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||-30% Threat Generated|
Sneaky in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Sneaky is a perk that decreases the threat of this companion generates. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Decrease the amount of threat this companion generates when attacking enemies, making them less likely to attack this companion
- Unlocking this perk reduces the threat of the companion by 30% which causes enemies to attack the companion a bit less.
- Sneaky requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Sneaky is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Sneaky is found under Tier 1 perks of the Companion
Sneaky Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.