Soft Speaker is a Unique Weapon in The Outer Worlds. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies. Each weapon has different attack values such as: damage, swing rate, etc making them more or less useful depending on the situation.
The Soft Speaker staff comes with a special sound-absorbing grip material that makes fighting quieter and your presence more intimidating.
Soft Speaker Information
The following table displays additional information about the weapon capabilities:
|Skill||2-Handed Melee||Equip Time||1s|
|Damage Type||Physical||Crit Chance||20%|
|Swing Rate||1.053 attack/s||Condition (Max)||2,5000|
Soft Speaker Mods:
The Following Mods can be equipped in this weapon:
- Soft Speaker: Firing Noise -90%, Intimidate +10
Where to Find & Location
- Acquired by successfully completing the quest Canid's Cradle
Soft Speaker Notes
- "Soft Speaker" is a reference to former US President Theodore Roosevelt's foreign policy of "speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
- This is the only weapon to offer a skill bonus.
- Despite this Skill bonus, it does not benefit from the Armor Master Perk, and it's Intimidate bonus always remains at a flat +10 value.