|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||-33% Detection Radius of Enemies|
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Solo Sneaker in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Solo Sneaker is a perk that reduces the detection radius of the player. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Reduce the detection radius of enemies when you have no Companions in your party.
Solo Sneaker Information
- Unlocking this perk reduces the detection radius of the player to 33% only if you are not accompanied by a Companion
Solo Sneaker Acquisition
- Solo Sneaker is found under Tier 3
- Solo Sneaker is a perk exclusive to the player
- Solo Sneaker requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Solo Sneaker is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Builds That Use Solo Sneaker
Solo Sneaker Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.