|Effect:||Nicotine High or Nicotine Low|
Spacer's Chaw in The Outer Worlds is a Consumable item. Spacer's Chaw temporarily increases or reduces the user's handling of ranged weapons. Consumables are items that are used by the player to gain special effects that are most likely to be used for exploration and battle. Consumable items may vary from medical supplies, food, drinks, and many more.
A tin of Spacer's Chaw.
Recommended by ten out of ten medical professionals.
Spacer's Chaw Information
- Duration: 30 seconds
- Nicotine High: -50% Ranged Weapon Sway and Ranged Weapon Spread
- Nicotine Low: +15% Ranged Weapon Sway and Ranged Weapon Spread
- Reduced consumption of this item temporarily grants Nicotine Low while excessive use causes Nicotine High for 30 seconds
Spacer's Chaw Location/Acquisition
- Indicate how this item is acquired
- Indicate Location of the Consumable Item
Spacer's Chaw Notes
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia Go Here