Spacer's Choice Edition
|Name||The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition|
|Release Date||March 7, 2023.|
|Developer||Obsidian Entertainment & Virtuos|
|Price||Standalone Price: $59.99
Spacer's Choice Edition for The Outer Worlds is a brand new and upcoming game edition that features the base game, the previous DLCs Peril on Gorgon and Murder on Eridanos, and an overall revamp on the visuals and performance of the game. Spacer's Choice Edition is available for PC, Xbox X/S, and PlayStation®5 and it is scheduled to release on March 7, 2023.
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition Key Features
Players who already have The Outer Worlds and its associated DLC, Murder on Eridanos and Peril on Gorgon, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, or Windows Store), can upgrade to The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition for the latest console generation within that same console family or, if applicable, from that same PC store at a reduced purchase price of $9.99. If you don't have the other DLC's yet, you can purchase this for $59.99.
To upgrade your edition of The Outer Worlds to The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition please see the platform store you purchased the game on for details and terms.
Overall Revamp and other Features
- Improved Visuals and Performance: The game has been remastered with better graphics, improved performance, additional animations, higher-res environments, and more.
- Increased Level Cap: Level cap is now 99, which means even more ways to build your character from the seven branches of the skill tree.
- The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops, they also affect your character build, companion stories, and end-game scenarios.
- Lead Your Companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or exploit them to your own ends.
- Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition Gallery