Special Weapon Effects
Special Weapon Effects in The Outer Worlds is a Combat Stat. Combat Stats are passives, stats, objects or abilities that affect how the player interacts with the world.
Special Weapon Effects Information:
- Some Weapons can apply special effects to enemies which are listed within the weapon's tooltip.
- Most weapon special effects are applied by using Tactical Time Dilation Location Hits while rare weapons have a chance to apply the effect in regular use.
- You can check "Special Effects" on Weapons to check what kind of effect will be applied.
- Weapon Special Effects:
- Bleed – Deals damage over time and reduces Body attributes. Does not apply to Automechanicals.
- Burn – Deals damage over time.
- Execute – Has a small chance of eliminating the target. Thanks to the user “PuffyThePenguin” for the tip.
- Knockback – Knocks the target to the ground, making them unable to take any action for a short time.
- Knockout – Knocks the target to the ground, rendering them unconscious for a few seconds.
- Stagger – Pushes the target back a short distance, reducing Melee, Ranged, and Defence Skills, and increases the amount of Physical Damage received.
- Stun – Unable to attack for a short time.
- Weaken - Lowers all Skills a moderate amount and target takes increased Plasma, Shock, Corrosion, and N-ray damage.
Notes and Tips:
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!