|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+25% Movement Speed during Tactical Time Dilation|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
Speed Demon in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Speed Demon is a perk that increases movement speed. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increases your movement and action speed when Tactical Time Dilation is active.
Speed Demon Information
- Unlocking this skill grants the player +25% movement speed whenever TTD (Tactical Time Dilation) is used.
Speed Demon Acquisition
- Speed Demon is found under Tier 2
- Speed Demon is a perk exclusive to the player
- Speed Demon requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Speed Demon is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
Speed Demon Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.