|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||-100% Ranged Weapon Sway
-100% Movement Penalty to Accuracy
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Steady Hand in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Steady Hand is a perk that aids the accuracy of the player. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
After killing an enemy, you Weapon Sway and Accuracy penalties while moving are reduced to zero for a short time.
Steady Hand Information
- Unlocking this perk increases the focus of the player such as reducing the weapon sway and accuracy penalty for a brief period after killing an enemy.
Steady Hand Acquisition
- Steady Hand is found under Tier 3
- Steady Hand is a perk exclusive to the player
- Steady Hand requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Steady Hand is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Steady Hand Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.