|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+30% Companion Ability Damage|
|Requirements:||Requires 2 previous perks|
Stonebreaker in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Stonebreaker is a perk that buffs a companion's ability. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase the damage dealt by this companion's Ability.
- Unlocking this perk provides 30% more damage to the companion's ability.
- Stonebreaker is found under Tier 3
- Stonebreaker requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Stonebreaker is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Stonebreaker is unlocked if 2 previous perks from a companion's Tier 2 perks have been acquired
Stonebreaker Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.