Super Pack Mule
|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+100kg Carrying Capacity|
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Super Pack Mule in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Super Pack Mule is a perk that significantly increases the carrying capacity of the player. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Further increase your maximum Carrying Capacity.
Super Pack Mule Information
- Unlocking this perk significantly adds more weight to the carrying capacity of the player.
Super Pack Mule Acquisition
- Super Pack Mule is found under Tier ???
- Super Pack Mule is a perk exclusive to the player
- Super Pack Mule requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Super Pack Mule is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Super Pack Mule Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.