|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+25% Tactical Time Dilation Meter|
|Requirements:||Requires 2 previous perks|
Synchronicity in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Synchronicity is a perk that buffs the Tactical Time Dilation. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
When Parvati performs her Ability, recharge some of your Tactical Time Dilation meter.
- Unlocking this perk grants the ability to regain 25% Tactical Time Dilation to the player's meter only if Parvati is in the team and if she uses her Ability.
- Synchronicity is found under Tier 3
- Synchronicity is a perk exclusive to Parvati
- Synchronicity requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Synchronicity is unlocked if 2 previous perks from Parvati's lower-tiered perks have been acquired
Synchronicity Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.