|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+25% Chance to reset a Companion Ability cooldown when using the other Companion's Ability|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
Tag Team in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Tag Team is a perk that is associated with the cooldown of the companion's ability. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Using a Companion Ability has a chance to reset the other companion's ability cooldown.
Tag Team Information
- Unlocking this perk grants a 25% chance for a cooldown of a companion's ability to reset whenever the other ability of the companion is activated.
Tag Team Acquisition
- Tag Team is found under Tier 2
- Tag Team is a perk exclusive to the player
- Tag Team requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Tag Team is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
Tag Team Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.