|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+5m Interactable Highlight Range|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
The Collector in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. The Collector is a perk that increases the player's perception. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase the range at which all interactable objects around you highlight without requiring you to look directly at them.
The Collector Information
- Unlocking this ability increases the player's perception by adding 5m for a player to see any interactable objects that highlight around them
The Collector Acquisition
- The Collector is found under Tier 2
- The Collector is a perk exclusive to the player
- The Collector requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- The Collector is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
The Collector Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.