The Needler is a Science Weapon added with the Murder on Eridanos DLC in The Outer Worlds. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies. Each weapon has different attack values such as: damage, rate of fire, reload time, etc making them more or less useful depending on the situation.
You hold in your hand the actual Needler used by Halcyon Helen in her serial "Terror on Monarch", brought to you by Oedon Pictures. As seen on the aetherwave!
The Needler Information
- This weapon fires infinitely refilling, tiny flechettes coated in one of three potent chemicals. Rid O' Life is a deadly, green liquid that slowly damages the target. Caustolerene is a corrosive, yellow goo that slowly eats away at a target's armor. Debilerol is a numbing, purple liquid that slows the target. The potency of these chemicals scale with the wielder's Science skill. The wielder can cycle through the chemicals by reloading.
The following table displays additional information about the weapon capabilities:
Rid O' Life
|Damage Type||Physical||Max Range||??m|
|DPM||??||Aim Spread Reduction||1º|
|Rate of Fire||2.5 Shots/s||Noise Range||5m|
|Equip Time||0.5s||AoE Radius||0m|
|Reload Time||1.2s||Max Charge Time||0s|
|Crit Chance||40%||Ammo Per Shot||1|
|Crit Damage||115%||Special Effects||Corrosion|
|Post Armor Multiplier||100%||Condition (MAX)||700/700|
The Needler Mods:
The Following Mods can be equipped in this weapon:
- The Needler cannot equip Mods.
Where to Find & Location
- Can be acquired by pickpocketing and/or persuading Halcyon Helen to give it to you at the end of the main quest Escape!
- Alternatively, you can loot it from Helen's corpse during the main quest The Story of Two Disasters
The Needler Notes
- Only available with Murder on Eridanos DLC
- If pickpocketed from Halcyon Helen first, you can then persuade her to give you The Needler again, duplicating it in your inventory.
- After persuading Helen to give you The Needler, you cannot pickpocket it off her person or corpse.