|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||-20% Vendor Prices|
The Negotiator in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. The Negotiator is a perk that decreases the price of items sold by a merchant. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Being a shrewd negotiator may cost you some friends, but you make up for it in Bits.
The Negotiator Information
- Unlocking this perk allows the player to barter items with a vendor at 20% reduced prices
The Negotiator Acquisition
- The Negotiator is found under Tier 1
- The Negotiator is a perk exclusive to the player
- The Negotiator requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
The Negotiator Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.