|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+25% Tactical Time Dilation Restored per Kill|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
The Reaper in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. The Reaper is a perk that increases the effect of the Tactical Time Dilation. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Goin some Tactical Time Dilation meter when you kill an enemy.
The Reaper Information
- Unlocking this perk grants the player to restore their TTD (Tactical Time Dilation) by 25% for each enemy killed
The Reaper Acquisition
- The Reaper is found under Tier 2
- The Reaper is a perk exclusive to the player
- The Reaper requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- The Reaper is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
The Reaper Builds
The Reaper Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.