The Vermin is a Handgun in The Outer Worlds. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies. Each weapon has different attack values such as: damage, rate of fire, reload time, etc making them more or less useful depending on the situation.
It may use the heavier, more expensive ammo, but it's worth it.
The Vermin Information
The following table displays additional information about the weapon capabilities:
|Ammo Type||Heavy||Magazine Size||6|
|Damage Type||Physical||Max Range||200m|
|DPM||7,906||Aim Spread Reduction||3º|
|Rate of Fire||1.667 Shots/s||Noise Range||45m|
|Equip Time||0.5s||AoE Radius||0m|
|Reload Time||2.1s||Max Charge Time||0s|
|Crit Chance||20%||Ammo Per Shot||1|
|Crit Damage||130%||Special Effects||Knockout|
|Post Armor Multiplier||100%||Condition (MAX)||5000|
The Vermin Mods:
The Following Mods can be equipped in this weapon:
Where to Find & Location
- Monarch Wilderness - Inside a small conveyor belt factory room that is opened from a large door just around the corner from where the first Mantiqueen is near the landing pad.
- Monarch Wilderness - Inside the saloon type building in the abandoned town just below the landing pad.
- On a file cabinet in Velma Ballard's office in the Stellar Bay warehouse.
- In a corridor above the Groundbreaker security office. After exiting the Unreliable, hang to the left of the landing area and go up the ladder next to the restricted area (back door of the security office). At the top, climb the storage boxes and jump into the large corridor. At the far end use the small boxes to jump up onto the ledge, then jump across the gap to the corridor marked with high voltage signs. Inside a bin next to a skeleton is The Vermin (Edit:Either this is level based, or has been changed because I've reloaded from a differen't planet and went to ground breaker, to this bin above the offices and The Vermin hasn't been there. TL;DR : needs verification)
- In the C&P Boarst Factory (in the Monarch Wilderness) near the large main south entrance on a table beside a workbench.
Builds That use The Vermin
The Vermin Notes
- Large single shot damage from a handgun.