|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||-15% Plasma Damage Received
-15% Area of Effect Damage Received
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Thick Skin in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Thick Skin is a perk that reduces the damage received by the player from a certain element. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
All Area of Effect and Plasma Damage dealt to you is reduced.
Thick Skin Information
- Unlocking this perk grants -15% Plasma and Area of Effect Damage to the player.
Thick Skin Acquisition
- Thick Skin is found under Tier 3
- Thick Skin is a perk exclusive to the player
- Thick Skin requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Thick Skin is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Thick Skin Builds
Thick Skin Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.