|Cost:||Requires 3 previous perks|
|Bonus:||+50% Tossball Weapon Damage|
This.Is.Tossball! in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. This.Is.Tossball! is a perk that allows Felix to gain +50% Tossball Weapon Damage when using Tossball Weapons. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
- Unlocking this perk allows Felix to gain +50% Tossball Weapon Damage when using Tossball Weapons
- This.Is.Tossball! is found under Tier 4
- This.Is.Tossball! is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- This.Is.Tossball! requires 3 previous perks
This.Is.Tossball! Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.