|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+50% Base Health|
Toughness in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Toughness is a perk that increases the base health of the player +50%. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
You've gotten healthier in your time outside of stasis.
- Unlocking this perk adds 50% more to the player's base health
- Toughness is found under Tier 1
- Toughness is a perk exclusive to the player
- Toughness requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Toughness Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.