|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||Fast Travel when Encumbered|
Traveler in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Traveler is a perk that unlocks an extra ability for fast traveling. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
You've become very efficient at transporting goods.
Maybe your should have been born as a cargo hauler.
- Unlocking this perk allows the player to use fast travel even if they are encumbered.
- Traveler is found under Tier 1
- Traveler is a perk exclusive to the player
- Traveler requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Traveler Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.