Weakspots and Headshots
Weakspots and Headshots in The Outer Worlds is a Combat Stat. Combat Stats are passives, stats, objects or abilities that affect how the player interacts with the world.
Weakspots and Headshots Information:
- All enemies have weakspots that inflict extra damage when hit.
- On humans, shots to the head are extra harmful.
- Weakspots can be in different places on the exotic animals and automechanicals of the Halcyon Colony.
- Some Weapons increase weakspot damage.
- This stat is affected by Perception
Notes and Tips: