Weakspots and Headshots
Weakspots and Headshots in The Outer Worlds is a Combat Stat. Combat Stats are passives, stats, objects or abilities that affect how the player interacts with the world.
Weakspots and Headshots Information:
- All enemies have weakspots that inflict extra damage when hit.
- On humans, shots to the head are extra harmful.
- Weakspots can be in different places on the exotic animals and automechanicals of the Halcyon Colony.
- Some Weapons increase weakspot damage.
- This stat is affected by Perception
Notes and Tips:
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Yeah everything here it tells you in game. Lol. Obviously searching for something that's not in game!
this is so useless. good job topping the search pages with 0 useful info