|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+50% Science Weapon Damage|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
Weird Science in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Weird Science is a perk that buffs the damage of Science Weapons. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increases damage dealt by Science Weapons
Weird Science Information
- Unlocking this skill adds 50% damage dealt by a Science Weapon.
Weird Science Acquisition
- Weird Science is found under Tier 2
- Weird Science is a perk exclusive to the player
- Weird Science requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Weird Science is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
Weird Science Builds
Weird Science Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.