Whisper Quiet Muzzler
|Mod Effect:||Firing Noise -90.0%|
Whisper Quiet Muzzler in The Outer Worlds is a Ranged Weapon Mod. Whisper Quiet Muzzler reduces the noise of each shot. Ranged Weapon Mods modify your Ranged Weapons such as Bullet, Energy, and Science weapons which improves them in many ways. There are different types of Mods including Magazines, Sights, and Barrels.
A bulky attachment that can be fitted to the muzzle of any Earth-standard caliber weapon.
It dramatically reduces the muzzle blast and flash during firing, enabling covert kills.
Whisper Quiet Muzzler Information
- This mod can be attached to ???
- Reduces the noise and flash of firing a ranged weapon by 90%, advantageous for silent kills
Whisper Quiet Muzzler Location/Acquisition
- In a container inside Edgewater Cannery - Edgewater
- Bullets 'N Things Vending Machine - Edgewater Landing Pad
- T&L's Exotic Assets - Can be purchased for 1,000 Bit Cartridges
Whisper Quiet Muzzler Notes
- Mods can only be installed when you modify a Ranged Weapon using a Workbench
- IMPORTANT: Mods can't be removed once they're used, so put them on your favorite gear
|Ranged Weapon Mods|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
late game sniper tactical shotgun bolter pistol
It has its uses in a short range pistol/shotgun sneak build were you are both close to your target and your target's allies. But it is useless if you can't guarentee a one shot kill on your target. It gets mileage out of the above build if you can eliminate some of the mobs before the fight starts. All in all. Its biggest hampering is the sneak mechanics like the auto agro/locate from failed one shot kills.
Given how stealth in this game works this mod is pretty useless,if you dont one shot an enemy he will alert everything around and even if you do,no matter what your weapon noise in meters,other enemies will start searching even if shot was made from 100 meters and they was looking in opposite direction.