Wilderness Ops Armor
|Skill Bonus||Block +5|
|Modifications||Factory Stock Armor Plating
Wilderness Ops Armor is a Unique Body Armor in The Outer Worlds. Armor can be worn by the player to reduce incoming damage dealt by Enemies. Armor also changes the physical appearance of the player when worn.
In order to severely reduce the noise output from movement while wearing this armor, the joints were replaced with near-silent actuators, and the soles of the boots have unique padding. Unfortunately, this greatly reduced the durability of the armor, making it too expensive to regularly maintain.
Armor provided to Auntie Cleo's troops for wilderness survival training
Wilderness Ops Armor Mods:
The Following Mods can be equipped in this Armor:
- Factory Stock Armor Plating
- Skeletal-Muscular Adreno-Stimulator
- Increases movement speed for a short time when you activate TTD. This effect has a cooldown.
- Nightingale Step
- Volume of Footsteps -25%
- Radius of Footstep Sounds -25%
Where to Find & Location
- Can be acquired as a reward by completing The Electric Fling Side Quest but only if once you have all the phonographs, you deliver it to NTVUR.
Wilderness Ops Armor Notes
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Only available with Peril on Gorgon DLC.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!