|Mod Effect:||N-Ray Armor Rating: 5|
Laminated in The Outer Worlds is an Armor Mod. Laminated increases the user's defense against N-ray damage. Armor mods improve and modify the stats of the existing Armor equipped by the player, there are several different kinds of Armor Mods including Skill Kit, Armoring, Utility, and Gadget.
Lines the interior surfaces of a piece of armor with greenwood, blocking incoming N-rays below a certain intensity.
- This mod can be attached to ???
- Attaching this mod adds 5 N-ray Armor Rating which increases body and helmet armor against N-ray damage
- Can be purchased for 4,000 Bit Cartridges from Stefan Garcia's bartering post
- Mods can only be installed when you modify an Armor using a Workbench
- IMPORTANT: Mods can't be removed once they're used, so put them on your favorite gear