Peril on Gorgon
|DLC Price||$14.99 - Standalone
$24.99 - Expansion Pass
|Release Date||September 9, 2020.|
Peril on Gorgon for The Outer Worlds is the first DLC of the game. The Peril on Gorgon DLC introduces a brand new planet to explore called Gorgon, where you'll meet new NPCs, discover state-of-the-art Weapons and Armor, as well as partaking in the latest Quests where various secrets are waiting to discover. Players can purchase the Peril on Gorgon DLC for $14.99 individually, or purchase the expansion pass for $24.99 which also includes a future DLC Murder on Eridanos. Peril on Gorgon launched for PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One on September 9, 2020. It launched for Nintendo Switch on February 10, 2021.
Peril on Gorgon Information
- In Peril on Gorgon, the hero and the crew of the Unreliable discovers a severed arm that holds a cryptic message which leads them to the Gorgon Asteroid. Gorgon was a former science outpost for Halcyon where countless disastrous experiments took place.
- Players will get to travel to planet Gorgon once they get past the planet Monarch, meaning players do not need to finish the whole game, but instead, players can travel to this brand new area and partake in quests at any given time.
- During the player's quest to investigate this den full of monsters and unruly marauders, they will encounter a woman named Minnie Ambrose who asks you to solve the mystery revolving around a doomed science project.
- The Peril on Gorgon DLC adds a new narrative to the overall experience of the game. Players will meet new characters and discover ridiculous but deadly weapons and fashionable armor.
- Obsidian has now raised the player level cap to 33.
- There will be new Perks and Flaws that will be added to this DLC.
Peril On Gorgon Locations
Peril on Gorgon Related Quests
- Main Quests:
- Side Quests:
Peril on Gorgon Related NPCs
- Captain Bowen Babbage
- Clarence Mostly
- Coach Stilley
- Dr. Jasper Low
- Dr. Marion Blakeslee
- First Mate Raquel
- Gardener Lookout
- Khaleel Chakroun
- Leonora Diallo
- Milburn Hoates
- Nina Prescott
- Olivia Ambrose
- Probably Carl
- Receptionist Kelley
- Roscoe Clanton
- Second Mate Rex
- Tilda Coatsworth
- Von Hoffman
- Wilhelmina Ambrose
Peril on Gorgon Weapons
- Doctor's Orders
- Special Delivery
- Handy Deconstruction
- Aerial Assault
- Coolant Distributor
- Medal of Honor
- The P.E.T.
- Hall of Famer Tossball Stick
- Employee Benefits
- Shock and Awe
- Acqua Regia
- Wall of Swords
- Prototype Light Pistol
- A Spade
- Perfect Game
- Special Delivery
- Infested Flechette Gun
- Most Dangerous Game
- Storm Cannon
- Tanaka's Peacekeeper
Peril on Gorgon Armor
Peril on Gorgon Perks
- Applied Science
- Nietzsche's Reward
- Lone Master
- Improvisation Warrior
- Concentrate Fire
- Rust Bucket Resistance
- Radiation Proofing
- Bedazzle Automechanicals
- Grand Justice
- Planned Intervention
- Grand Exploration
- Cunning Strikes
- Antagonistic Fury
- Emergency Med Tech
- Magic Bullets
Peril On Gorgon Skills
The Skill cap is increased to 150 and the "Virtuoso" Skills are now available:
- 150 1-Handed Melee: 1-Handed Melee Critical Chance ignore 100% Armor
- 150 2-Handed Melee: Power and Sweep Attack Chance to Stun +50%
- 150 Handguns: Critical Hits ricochet and hit another enemy
- 150 Long Guns: Non-Critical Hits ignore 50% Armor
- 150 Heavy Weapons: Heavy Weapons instantly reload after using the last of their ammo
- 150 Dodge: When Dodging, 25% chance to Stun enemies within +3m
- 150 Block: Perfect Blocks cause the attacker to take damage instead
- 150 Persuade: Chance to Cower resets after 10s, allowing a damaged Human to Cower again.
- 150 Lie: Chance to Scramble resets 10s after Automechanical attacks you.
- 150 Intimidate: 20% chance Creatures you strike with Critical Hit will become Terrified.
- 150 Sneak: Sneak Attacks with kill their targets do not alert other enemies.
- 150 Hack: Hack turned-off Automechanicals to Scramble them
- 150 Lockpick: The first item in every locked container which is free to open can be stolen without consequence
- 150 Medical: After using the inhaler, again +20% Damage per Consumable Slot used, lasts 10s
- 150 Science: Crit Chance and Sway of Science Weapons are determined by Science skill, if higher.
- 150 Engineering: Inserting a new Mod has a 100% chance of recovering the existing Mod.
- 150 Inspiration: Companions provide 10% Skill Bonus to player Skills while on the Unreliable.
- 150 Determination: When a companion is sent to Unreliable, a different Companion can replace them
Note that some skill checks in the base game have been increased, e.g a terminal on Monarch required a hack skill 100, but with the DLC installed this increases to 140.
Peril on Gorgon Gallery
My game keeps glitching when i am in the gardeners area and stops working. I can’t go any further.
Just so others know, the DLC does have ending slides showing the effects your actions after beating it. However it requires finishing the main game again to see them.
Will there be any additional DLCs
OMG! 15 dollers for that BAD
hehe what a joke 15 dollers for that!!!!! OMG ripoff
Can you play this after beating the main game?
Just so others know, the DLC does not have ending slides showing the effects your actions after beating it.
Allow me to also say that Yes, Mk3 weapons ARE added from this DLC. That’s what I wanted to know, coming here, and it didn’t tell me.
So, if you just made a new character for this, don’t bother wasting rare mods on Mk2 stuff.
Level cap 33? A whopping 30 more skill points amazing...
Download for Peril on Gordan shows up on PS4 but will not let you purchase it.