|Bonus:||Sneak Attack Damage
NPC Awareness Decay Rate
|Max Rank:||100 (Base Game)
150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC)
Sneak in The Outer Worlds is a specialized skill found under the Core Skill: Stealth. Skills are abilities that provide both passive and active bonuses to the player that heavily affects their gameplay in combat and interactions with NPCs and Companions that affects the player's reputation.
- Stealth Skill
- The Sneak skill reduces your detection range while crouched, increases NPC awareness decay, and allows Pickpocket and Sneak Attacks
Ways to Increase Sneak
- The following Equipment increases your Sneak Skill:
Sneak Base Skill Unlocks
|Sneak Rank||Unlocks||Content Required|
|20 - NOVICE||Sneak Attack: Attack unaware enemies while crouched to deal bonus damage||Base Game|
|40 - COMPETENT||Pickpocket: Steal from humans while sneaking||Base Game|
|60 - ADEPT||Crouch Move Speed: +25%||Base Game|
|80 - EXPERT||Sneak Attack Weakspot Damage: +20%||Base Game|
|100 - MASTER||Sneak Attacks ignore +50% of the target's Armor||Base Game|
|150 - VIRTUOSO||Sneak Attacks with kill their targets do not alert other enemies.||Peril on Gorgon|
Sneak Notes and Trivia
- Points are first placed into the core skill (e.g. Melee) of the specialized skill (e.g. 1-Handed Melee) which improves all of the specialized skills in that group up to Rank 50.
- Once it reaches Rank 50, skill points can be directly added to the specialized skill to increase the effect up to Rank 100/ 150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC).
- Some armor, consumables and status effects can temporarily raise and lower the effects of your skills.
Builds That Use Sneak