|Bonus:||Tech improves your knowledge of bodies, tools and the universe|
Tech is a Core Skill in The Outer Worlds. Tech improves your knowledge of bodies, tools and the universe. You can increase your Tech skill by spending Skill Points when you level up or from some pieces of Armor.
- Tech improves your knowledge of bodies, tools and the universe
- Each point in Tech significantly increases Medical, Engineering, and Science skills, up to 50 points each.
Ways to Increase Tech
- You can use Skills points acquired when leveling up to increase your Tech Skill
- The following Equipment increases your Tech Skill:
Tech Notes and Trivia
- Points are first placed into the core skill (e.g. Melee) of the specialized skill (e.g. 1-Handed Melee) which improves all of the specialized skills in that group up to Rank 50.
- Once it reaches Rank 50, skill points can be directly added to the specialized skill to increase the effect up to Rank 100 (Base Game) / 150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC).
- Some armor, consumables and status effects can temporarily raise and lower the effects of your skills.